- The concept of financial statements, their characteristics and objectives.
- Accounting standards that govern the process of preparing financial statements, and their role in achieving the objectives of these financial statements.
- Characteristics of accounting information and data, classification of accounts.
- The quantity and quality of transparency required, appropriate and available.
- Types of financial statements.
- Statement of financial position .
- income list .
- Statement of Cash Flows.